For my project I started out using Xtranormal, attempting to make an educational yet humorous dialog about feminism. However, I got stumped pretty quickly and decided to give iMovie a shot. I think I achieved my goal of clarifying many myths and stereotypes regarding feminism. I also included a short history of the progress of women’s rights. Although I had originally planned for my video to be aimed towards high school girls, I think it's acceptable for women of all ages. I had never used iMovie before, and think I might also have the older version since my mac is about 4 years old. Regardless, I was able to figure out the basics of making a text/image movie, and after devoting almost 3 entire days to it, I’m pretty happy with how it came out! However, if I had had more time to fine tune it, I would make the slides that had more text a little longer so viewers would have more than enough time to read them. I think some of them come and go a little too quickly.
Songs in my video:
Superwoman – Alicia Keys
Hold My Hand (remix) ft. Michael Jackson – Akon
Websites I used for sources:
No comments:
Post a Comment